Have you ever imagined an environment that is not green, full of waste, and unclean? Preserving and protecting our environment is one of the main goals of the government of every country in the world. A country when we can see an environment that is green, waste less and clean is surely a successful country. To have this, these are the ways:
• Recycle as many things as you can. Recycling things is the best way to lessen and avoid global warming and climate change.
• Avoid burning garbage to lessen global warming. Learn to sell and recycle things to be practical nowadays.
• Refrain from using air conditioner. Instead use electric fans than aircon. Aircondition has chlorofluorocarbon.
• Plant vegetable on your own backyard. This will help you to prevent using cars to go to the market. This will also help in lessening air pollution.
• Don't throw trashes everywhere. This will help in lessening pollutions in air, water, and land.
• Use hair gels than hairsprays or aerosols. Hair sprays or aerosols have CFC or chlorofluorocarbons.
• Plant trees. These also help in lessening the air pollutions. This gives us oxygen that we breathe.
• Turn off unused electric appliances. These will lessen the energy conserve and avoid global warming.
• Avoid using Liquefied Petroleum Gas. Instead use LPG has more chlorofluorocarbon than using charcoal. Charcoal is also much cheaper than LPG.
• Avoid using cars if it is just a short distance trip. It is a bad cause of the global warming and climate change.
• Avoid throwing chemicals in different places. This can cause pollutions like air pollutions, water pollutions and land pollution.
If these were obeyed and observed in each of us. This worst problem will become not that worst at all. These climate change and global warming will be lessened and will not affect us not that worst. Even Millennium Development Goals would be promoted and be achieved. On your own work and deeds ........... Can you do these?